|Tile Installation Cost วันที่ 22/03/2015 07:56:21 AM ,ผู้เข้าชม : 2583 |
Tile Installation Cost
With today's advance technology it is easy for manufacturers to produce many new tile designs and versatility for both homeowners and commercial facilities. You can install tile in every corner of your home and commercial spaces. Tiles serve equally for both wall and floor. If you have never used tile before or you have used it long before, you will be amazed at the wide selection of colors, sizes, shapes and new textures that are now available in modern tiles.
People are preferring tiles over every other thing. Tiles are great choice and it comes with so many advantages that it is impossible to say no to tiles. Some characteristics of tile are:
- Durable – Tiles are extremely durable, a properly installed tile will outperform and last nearly any other floor covering product created for the same application.
- Easy care - Tile are resistant to stains, odors, moisture and dirt and can be cleaned up with a wet mop or sponge or common household cleaners such as detergent powder or soap. This simple maintenance is good enough for tiles to shine like new. The easy maintenance has made it easy for everyone to enhance the beauty of their home with tile.
- Scratch resistant – Tiles of grade II and Grade III are extremely resistant to scratching and you will never have to worry about a tear, you usually worry a lot for this type of problem for other type of floors.
- Environmentally friendly - Tile is manufactured using natural materials which is clay and does not retain odors, breeds germs, allergens, or bacteria.
- Beautiful and Versatile – Modern tile manufacturing technology has created virtually an endless number of choices for colors, sizes, styles, shapes, and textures that will add rich beauty and level to any room decor.
- Fire Resistant – Another great feature of tile is that it doesn't burn nor emit toxic fumes. A lighted cigarette, if dropped on the tile floor will not do any damage to the floor. Even hot kitchen pans of the continuous heat of the stove will not scorch or melt the surface of tile.
- Water Resistant – Tile are water resistant because it has a dense body which permits little or no accumulation of liquid. Which makes them extremely suitable for wet areas like kitchen and bathroom. Tiles are also popular choice for swimming pool.
So it is very clear now that why people are moving towards tile so much. It is the number one choice for everyone when they think of flooring. Another great feature of tile is the price. With so many great feature and durability you may think tiles are expensive, but the amazing fact is they are affordable and anyone can actually afford to install tiles for their flooring purposes. Tile installation cost is usually calculated accounting 200 ft2 minimum job order. Smaller projects for smaller home or a room are prices a little higher rate and won’t be quoted as tile installation cost per square foot. Difference is tile installation cost is due to size of room, size and quality of the tile. Due to distinction variations in work complexity and diversity in dimensions as well as materials tile made of tile settler will issue an itemized estimate with detailed cost analysis only after onsite inspection.
The cost of tile installation can range in price starting from one dollar per square foot to hundreds or thousands of dollars per square foot depending on the tile material and style you choose. With such a wide price range it is easy to get a price for everyone's budget.
Depending on the size of the area you are buying the tile for, your cost for other materials could range from a hundred dollars for the general glazed ceramic tile or can be priced thousands if you're looking at using a porcelain or stone type of tile. Porcelain tiles can mimic the look of real stone for an affordable rate per square foot. Glazed ceramic tile cost higher per square foot, depending on size unglazed tile cost a little than glazed tiles. While most mid-range homeowners looks for the less expensive glazed ceramic tile, there are also some homeowners who want to create a classic design which is like one of a kind room and they prefer the more expensive and costly type of tile. Mosaics tile cost quite a bit more for custom designs and special orders.
If you are renovating on a budget, which usually many homeowners prefer, you have the option of choosing a less expensive tile along with a few higher price tiles as accent pieces. Once you have decided on your tile and have created your budget, you will need to remove any existing floor covering where the new tile will be placed. Any imperfection or mistake during your tile installation can increase the cost as it will require correction. So it is very important to be careful while you install tile.